Rules for filming and photography in the Metro och Commuter trains
Please read through our rules before you seek permission.
1. TV recordings, film recordings, photography and other similar activities within the Metro or Commuter train area may only take place with the permission of MTR.
2. A party that is granted a permit to make a recording (the permit holder) must comply with the directions and instructions issued by MTR and its personnel.
3. Recording and/or photography must not disrupt train services or other operations taking place within the Metro och commuter train area.
4. Recording and/or photography must not disturb passengers, MTR's employees or others who are within the Metro or Commuter train area.
5. Recording and/or photography must not take place less than one metre from the edge of the platform.
6. It is the permit holder’s responsibility to take particular care to ensure that recording and/or photography does not obstruct or dazzle the train driver’s line of vision.
7. Recording and/or photography must not take place in a way that causes any infringement of the integrity of passengers or other persons.
8. The permit holder may not enter the track area or other areas and spaces that are not open to the general public.
9. The permit holder is responsible for any damage that affects MTR, MTR's employees, passengers or other party in connection with recording activities, unless the permit holder can prove that the damage was caused by a party other than the permit holder.
10. The permit holder is obliged to arrange and maintain liability insurance cover. A copy of the insurance policy must be presented to MTR without any request being made.
11. MTR is not liable in any way for the permit holder’s activities. The permit holder is responsible for managing all questions in connection with its activities.
12. The permit holder is obliged to closely observe the provisions on order and safety in public transport services as set out in Chapter 4 of the Swedish Law and Order Act (1993:1617) as well as provisions in any other applicable laws and statutes.
13. The permit holder is obliged to pay compensation to MTR for any costs incurred by MTR in connection with the permit holder’s activities within the Metro or commuter train area. The size of the compensation is defined by MTR and the amount must be paid at a time specified by MTR.
14. The permit holder is obliged to interrupt recording activities and/or photography immediately if MTR's staff requests this.
15. The permit holder is liable towards MTR for its employees’ activities and for any external parties engaged by the permit holder in connection with the activities. What is set out in these provisions regarding the permit holder also applies to the permit holder’s employees and external parties engaged by the permit holder.
16. The permit holder is obliged to study and acknowledge these provisions before recording and/or photography commences.
Senast uppdaterad: 2017-08-17