Do you want to make a difference in people's daily lives and the society around us? If so, we believe that the Summer Internship at MTR Nordic in the summer of 2024 is for you! Several students will have the opportunity to put theory into practice in an organization where you can truly make an impact. Join us in developing the sustainable communities of the future with public transportation at the center. Are you ready to jump on board and be one of us next summer?
Here's what we offer:
• You will have the chance to try out various tasks in areas such as business development, planning, quality, and the environment, among others.
• Gain insight into our different operations through an introductory program, including study visits.
• The opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice in one of Stockholm's most exciting environments.
• Be part of MTR's future development and strategic work.
• Participate in projects across our various operations.
As one of Stockholm's largest private employers, we can offer a wide range of opportunities. The following examples of what our previous Summer Interns have studied can give you an idea of what we can offer:
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Software and Systems Development
• Business Development
Come and grow with us! Please submit your application through our website by answering a few questions and attaching your CV. We do not require a personal letter and do not have the capability to accept applications via email. As part of the application process, we use selection tests, and we prefer that you submit your application by Tuesday, December 20th.
This is a paid internship.
If you have any questions regarding our Summer Internship, please email email@example.com.
Welcome with your application via the link below!
MTR is one of the world's leading operators for rail-bound traffic and is based in Hong Kong. In Sweden, we have over 6,200 colleagues who operate the subway in Stockholm, the high-speed train MTRX between Gothenburg and Stockholm, the vehicle maintenance company MTR Tech, and MTR Facility Management, as well as Mälartåg. Our mission is to facilitate people's everyday lives and connect and develop sustainable communities. We are located in newly renovated premises in Odenplan business park and at several branch offices in the Stockholm area.
Antal annonserade arbetstillfällen: 5
Maja Enges Talent Acquisition Partner
Läs mer: Read more about our internship